The Town of Samguk Yusa Gunwi !
- Major Tourist Sites
- Traditional Villages
- Hwabon Station
- The Hwabon Station still preserves its ancient look, including the station building and the water supply tower, making it one of the most beautiful provisional stations. It exudes the warm, unique beauty of a provisional station, thus attracting many tourists.
- When Mom and Dad Were Young
- The school of recollection is a place where Koreans remember the lifestyles in the 1960s and 1970s. Remodeled from the abandoned Sanseong Middle School near the Hwabon Station, the school of recollection presents the theme museum, When Mom and Dad Were Young.
- Saraon Iyagi Village
- Saraon Iyagi Village is a theme park of the history and culture of the Joseon people. It has a play area where visitors can see cultural, historical, and tourist attractions, traditional games, and other special events.
- Medicinal Eco Village
- Seoksan Village, a typical rural village, features a beautiful forest. Traditional medicine clinics, which have existed for three consecutive generations, present experiential programs, such as the identification of wild herbs, cutting of wild herbs, the packing of wild herbs, etc.