Saraon Iyagi Maeul
Saraon Iyagi Maeul is a venue where you can enjoy some local history, cultural tourism, traditional folk games, and various cultural experiences. Divided into Jeongnachon, Jeongnacheong, and Jeongnagol, each with distinct themes, visitors can see and experience the lives our ancestors would have lived during the Joseon Dynasty.
- Address : 49, Dongseo-gil, Gunwi-eup, Gunwi-gun
- Closed on Mondays (if Monday is a public holiday, closed on the next day),
New Year’s Day (January 1), and the first weekday after Seollal and Chuseok holidays
Samgukyusa Theme Park
Samgukyusa Theme Park (total area: 722,263; total building area 18,167) combines culture and tourism, providing things to see and enjoy across all four seasons while helping visitors of all generations, including children and adults establish their identity as Koreans through various exhibitions, sculptures, and educational and experience programs that visualize the contents of Samgukyusa, one of Korea's premier history books.
- Address : 100, Ilyeonthema-ro, Uiheung-myeon, Gunwi-gun
Seoksan-ri Mountain Eco Village
Seoksan-ri is a typical mountain-side village located in a beautiful forest, and is very popular because thanks to a monorail system that runs through the forest. You can enjoy a variety of medicinal mountain herbs from a third-generation traditional pharmacist, and the clean mountain air. The Village also offers trips to an abandoned mine and a medicinal forest.
- Address : 193, Seoksan-gil, Samgukyusa-myeon, Gunwi-gun
Kyungpook National University Natural History Museum
The Museum was built using an abandoned school, and it showcases taxidermy and specimens of various animals such as birds, reptiles, and insects, as well as dinosaur footprint fossils, other fossils, and precious rock samples.
- Address : 2228, Gyeongbuk-daero, Hyoryeong-myeon, Gunwi-gun
- Business Hours : 10:00 ~ 18:00 (last admission at 17:00)
- Closed on Mondays (if Monday is a national holiday, closed on the next day)